SCENE OF THE FILM

Viola (dressed as a man) interpreting the play with Will:

Guillem: What light is light, if Sylvia be not seen?
Eugeni: What joy is joy, if Sylvia be not by?
Guillem: Unless it be to think that she is by,
Eugeni: And feed upon the shadow of perfection.
Guillem: Except I be by Sylvia in the night,
Eugeni: There is no music in the nightingale;
Guillem: Unless I look on Sylvia in the day,
Eugeni:There is no day for me to look upon.
Guillem: She is my essence, and I leave to be
Eugeni: If I be not by her fair influence.
Guillem: Foster'd, illumin'd, cherish'd, kept alive.

Eugeni: TAKE OFF YOUR HAT!
TAKE OFF YOUR HAT!

Guillem: My hat?
Eugeni: Where did your learn to do this?
Guillem: But why?
Eugeni: Wait there! Wait there!

OUR VOICE!.:




*MIN: 4:12

divendres, 9 d’abril del 2010 a 3:48

0 Comments to "SCENE OF THE FILM"

Publica un comentari a l'entrada